Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 6.5 Changelog:
- Ability to edit bitmap images – Now you can open, edit and save bitmapimages in different formats. This feature permits creating UNIX icons in PNGformat as well as illustrations for websites in GIF or JPEG format.
- Photoshop plug-in compatible with CS4 – The transfer plug-in iscompatible with the latest version of Photoshop CS4 in versions 32 bits and 64bits. You must re-install the plug-in if you upgraded to Photoshop CS4.
- Welcome window – Now you can save images as JPEG and specify the JPEGcompression ratio with instant preview.
- New filter – The gaussian blur filter has been added.
- New image enhancement – Now create Hot and Disabled effect on an icon,image or image strip.
- Enhanced Drop Shadow – The drop shadow feature has been enhanced. Nowyou can adjust color, angle, size, distance and opacity.
- New Objects Packs – Five new ready-to-use object packs are added in thisrelease: Functions Icons (488 icons), iKon Icons (269 icons), Bright Icons (296icons), Milky Icons (257 icons) and Rinoa Toolbars (183 icons).
- Visual Studio Addin bug fixed – The problem related to the addin toolbarhas been fixed (just upgrade to fix the issue).
- Other enhancements and bug fixes.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC – Capture the full range of light. Create amazing images from challenging high-contrast scenes. New HDR Merge lets you combine multiple photos taken with different exposure settings into a single high dynamic range image.
Don’t let dust spots, splotches, or other distractions and flaws get in the way of a great shot. With the Advanced Healing Brush in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, you can not only change the brush size but also move it in precise paths. Unwanted scene elements — even those with irregular shapes such as threads — just disappear.
Straighten tilted images with a single click. The new Upright™ tool analyzes images and detects skewed horizontal and vertical lines, even straightening shots where the horizon is hidden.
Emphasize important parts of your image with more flexibility and control. The Radial Gradient tool lets you create off-center vignette effects, or multiple vignetted areas within a single image
Easily work with images without bringing your entire library with you. Just generate smaller stand-in files of your full-size images. Any adjustments or metadata additions you make to these files will automatically be applied to the originals.
نویسنده : حمید بازدید : 17 تاريخ : يکشنبه
1395 ساعت: 20:47